Clinic Surf is a complete coaching session dedicated to advanced level surfers and to experienced surfers who want to improve their surfing techniques or learn new maneuvers
Clinic Surf is a complete surf coaching session dedicated to advanced level surfers who already surf the wave and begin to make their first maneuvers on the wave and to experienced surfers who want to improve their surfing techniques or learn new maneuvers.
Many surfers feel their surf level stagnant and have not seen progress in a long time, there are many mistakes that they keep on doing or that they don’t even focalize what those mistakes are.
With Surf Therapy Clinic Surf, you will be followed by the coach ISA L2 Matteo Tassisto, surfing instructor since 2006 and surf coach ISA Level 2 from 2012.
The Clinic Surf sessions are private to a maximum of 3 people, that mean you will be alone or at least with other two of yours friends.
The Clinic Surf is 1 hour active surfing session in the water and 1 hour out of the water.
During the water session the Coach will recording you with a camera while you are surfing, then (out ofe the water) you will check the video together and will comment about the strengths and weaknesses of your surfing, about what we will have to work on.
Identified the weaknesses through video analysis, the Coach will correct your technique and give you new tools to improve your performance in the water.
Another tool used by Coach is a radio, with which the Coach communicate directly with you while you are in the water, giving you direct informations and an immediate feedback on your surfing performance.
Other tool used by the Surf Coach is the CARVER Surf Skate, included a session in the 3-days pack and 2 sessions in the 5-days pack. With Carver we will be able to practice the technique of fundamental surfing maneuvers out of the water, improve posture, balance, style and Flow.
In Clinic Surf sessions, the Coach was always out of the water to see every detail of your surfing technique from the paddling, the stand up, stance, style, flow, speed, maneuvers technique, etc.
I recommend you:
|1 private session:
|3 private sessions:
|5 private sessions:
|Price 1 person:||80€||220€||370€|
|Price 2 people:||120€ (60€ per person)||350€ (175€ per person)||580€ (290€ per person)|
|Price 3 people:||150€ (50€ per person)||435€ (145€ per person)||720€ (240€ per person)|
For more informations about surf courses contact us. And if you need accommodation with the course, see our offers surf camp and surf house.
This is how we like to do things:
- During our surf courses there are never more than 8 students per instructor so that we can teach you properly and with dedication. Its not just about getting in the water with a board!!
- We will be in the water with you as much as is necessary, not just watching you from the beach.
- All instructors speak english. It is important that we understand our students and that you can understand us.
- Top quality and always new material!
- Our instructors are FCS qualified (Federación canaria de surf) with International Lifesaving qualifications. we are the only surf school in Fuerteventura with an ISA level 2 instructor (International Surfing Association/ Australian Surf Coaching) and we follow the most efficient and safest teaching methods accordingly.
- All surf activities include full insurance.