With 7 days of surf course you have 7 nights of accommodation FREE! Our surf camp is located in the center of Corralejo, on the island of Fuerteventura, just a few meters from the beach, shops, bars and restaurants.
How can I get from the airport to the surf camp?
You have 4 options:
- The cheapest is: take a bus from the airport to the bus station of Puerto del Rosario and from the bus station of Puerto del Rosario take the bus that comes to Corralejo. The bus will arrive near our surf shop. There is a bus every 30 minutes and the buses are very efficient. Estimated time 60 minutes. Price € 5 per trip.
- Shuttledirect.com has direct connections from airpot to Corralejo, the price is 8€ per person, probably this is the best option.
- You can contract the transfer with us, a person from our team will pick you up at the airport and take you to the surf camp. Estimated time 40 minutes. Price € 30 per way.
- You can get a taxi. Estimated time 30 minutes. Price € 45, per way.
For more informations about surf courses contact us. And if you need accommodation with the course, see our offers surf camp and surf house.
This is how we like to do things:
- During our surf courses there are never more than 8 students per instructor so that we can teach you properly and with dedication. Its not just about getting in the water with a board!!
- We will be in the water with you as much as is necessary, not just watching you from the beach.
- All instructors speak english. It is important that we understand our students and that you can understand us.
- We can pick you up from the airport if you need us to (just let us know in advance).
- Top quality and always new material!
- Our instructors are FCS qualified (Federación canaria de surf) with International Lifesaving qualifications. we are the only surf school in Fuerteventura with an ISA level 2 instructor (International Surfing Association/ Australian Surf Coaching) and we follow the most efficient and safest teaching methods accordingly.
- All surf activities include full insurance.